Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Cold, colder, coldest

Lets first start with this one...


Got that??

And then it snowed, and it snowed, and it snowed...

Some years ago, someone decided it would be fun to go out in the snow just wearing a bikini and make a snow angel and then to dare all her forum friends :)
I'm a kind of a person that doesn't want to be the one left out, so I joined in, not knowing this was going to become a tradition. But it did.....

So.... here I am, in bikini (and swimmingshorts) 

 So those 2 kiddo's you see didn't actually make it into the snow. Nyls was desperate to make a snowangel in his bathingsuit, but when he saw what I was about to do he looked at me as though he saw burning water ;o)
Sophy didn't get it at all anymore, she just went back inside and asked for a bath instead.

That's me trying to explain Karlo where to find the "zoom out" button


And then he pretended the camera wasn't taking any photo's


Desperately trying to keep my head out of the snow as he was trying to figure out how on earth that camera worked.... (he's in for a tasty meal tonight gheghe...)


I gave up, my head got cold and be-snowed too

Well there, nice angel not?

No comments:

Post a Comment