Yup, non dairy milk.
Our kids love almond milk, well, most of them anyway.
The store bought one isn't all that yummy when it comes to ingredients, so I've tried to make my own.
And guess what? It passed the test :)
Our kids love almond milk, well, most of them anyway.
The store bought one isn't all that yummy when it comes to ingredients, so I've tried to make my own.
And guess what? It passed the test :)
Here's what I did
soak one cup of almonds over night in a bowl of water
Drain
add them to your blender with:
4 cups of water
1 tsp. of vanilla extract
a pinch of salt
a pinch of cinnamon
2 tbsp. of sweetener of your liking
(I used regular sugar this time, I've used organic sugar and coconut sugar before, all tastes yum)
Set your blender on full speed for one minute.
(no photo, sorry, that thing scares me)
I do, I do have a picture :)
I do, I do have a picture :)
And there it is, yummy creamy almond milk without any yucky additives :)
No comments:
Post a Comment